OraSure QuickFlu® is an FDA cleared, CLIA-waived in vitro rapid qualitative test for the detection and differentiation of influenza type A and type B. An easy nasal swab procedure provides accurate results in as little as 10 minutes.
- Quantity: 1 box (22 tests)
- Ready-to-use reagents with room temperature storage
- Rapid testing that maximizes results
- Orasure Quickflu has the highest sensitivity out of all of the other rapid influenza tests on the market, which means fewer false negatives
- Proven clinical detection spanning 3 recent flu seasons
- Proven clinical performance with >90% sensitivity and specificity vs. virus culture/PCR in all sample types
- Only Rapid Influenza test with the 2009 H1N1 indication in PI
- Orasure Quickflu clinical performance was maintained with >90% sensitivity and specificity vs. virus culture/PCR in all sample types.
- Copan Flocked Swabs are included in the test kit
- No extra costs for Media Transport
- One minute incubation, which equals fast turn around time
- Great Cost savings. You don't have to pay extra for swabs and media transport.
- Simple, easy-to-use procedure with built-in control line:
Test at the Point of Care
OraSure QuickFlu® is ideal for testing at the point of care in...
- Emergency Rooms
- Physician Offices
- Public Health Facilities and Clinics
- CPT Codes: 87804QW, 87804-59; can be billed separately for Flu A and Flu B; average reimbursement is $16.44 each
Because of overlapping symptoms of COVID-19 and Influenza, this test offers a diagnostic tool to effectively manage patients during the pandemic.